If you are looking for first-class service, you have come to the right place! We are here to serve you and answer any questions you may have. We are a family owned business. We do mostly residential projects but we have a lot of experience on larger commercial projects as well. We use only the highest quality materials and pay attention to the smallest details on each job.
We know that a dock, deck, or pier is a big investment, and very important to the value of your property. There are several good marine construction companies in the area so it is important to shop around.
Above All Docks and Decks is proud to not only offer the highest quality construction and timeline at a very fair price but impeccable customer satisfaction as well. We will ensure that your project is aesthetically appealing and even more important, that it is constructed with quality materials and qualified carpenters so that it will be enjoyed for years to come.
1. Look at other projects constructed by the company.
2. Speak to former customers.
3. Be sure that the company you hire understands what you want and will communicate with you any concerns or potential issues with your design wants or needs. There may be other options that are more economical or practical to meet your needs or your desired project may have aspects that are not appropriate or doable. Good communication is key!
4. Meet directly with the person who will be overseeing the construction of the project and find out how often they will be on site. The small details and specific needs can get lost in translation. Direct communication is key!
5. Finally, if you are working with a company who subcontracts the job, know that you will be paying more for the project.
I was continually impressed by the exceptional diligence of the crew in inspecting the work and finding and fixing any small issue that remained.
© 2019 – AboveAllDocksAndDecks.com – All Rights Reserved
REFERENCES ARE GLADLY PROVIDED UPON REQUEST | LICENSED & INSURED